Taking their inspiration from kate spade new york’s carefully woven motif of Morocco, M·A·C artists gave the girls backstage a lightly humid glow on their eyelids and lips reminiscent of the balmy nights in the desert country. Spicy blushes and dusting powders contributed to the sensory-rich flavor of the show’s conjured atmosphere.
How to get the look:
- First, a lightweight foundation was pressed into the skin to create a lovely matte canvas on which to apply select shimmering areas.
- Cheekbones were wrapped in Feeling Hot Hot Hot bronzing powder.
- A swath of Burnt Pepper powder blush was lightly swept across the cheeks.
- Blot powder was applied to the center of the face to matte the complexion.
- On the eye, New Galaxy Lipglass was pressed across the eyelid and onto the inner eye corner to create a starry glitter.
- The lips became the main attraction with Utterly Crisp and Steal the Scene lipsticks carefully dabbed to create a budding-rose pout.