“We have fought and continue to fight for civil rights and gay rights around the world. When it comes to Women’s rights we are still in the dark ages. My dress at the Met Ball was a political statement as well as a fashion statement,” Madonna wrote alongside a photo of herself on Instagram.
If you are searching for fabulous shoes to wear this spring and summer, you are going to love the collection of shoes selected for this season. We have a rundown of the most recent styles, which is a portion of the designer top picks from popular trends.
Here are some select popular shoe styles this season:
– Wedge Heels. Numerous individuals let us know that wedges are more agreeable than heels. Also, wedge shoes are getting to be exceptionally prominent at this point. So in the event that you like heels in light you may look taller, you can also consider wedges. When we looked, we discovered heaps of exceptionally cool looking wedge shoes – with embellishments, in a range of styles, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
– Platform Shoes. Can you believe it? Platform shoes are back in the mix; we looked over so many platform styles and trends.
- Christian Louboutin Bella Tige Floral Laser-Cut Red Sole Sandal. $995
- Giuseppe Zanotti Patent Wooden Clog Sandal, Nero. $845
- Givenchy Studded Leather Platform Sandal, Black. $1995
– Metallic Shoes. Gold, silver and platinum don’t depict just adornments any longer. Presently there are numerous cool shoes in the greater part of the metal hues. They are truly fun, and you can wear them casually or dressy, plus they will spruce up a sexy outfit or with a pair of pants and a top.
- Fendi Metallic Platform Pump, Acciaio/Malva. $1050
- Jimmy Choo Lang Metallic Strappy Sandal, Silver. $850
- Tom Ford Metallic Ankle-Wrap Platform Sandal, Gold. $1690
– High Heels. Every woman just loves a pair of high heel shoes to stare at or to wear. High heels have been around for some time now, and most likely they will never go out of style. They can spruce up your pants, and they will look fabulous with a pencil skirt and v-cut silk top or a sexy black dress.
- Christian Louboutin Salonu Chantilly Lace T-Strap Red Sole Pump, Black. $945
- Christian Louboutin So Kate Patent Leather Point-Toe Pump, Black. $675
- Christian Louboutin Youpiyou Glittered Red Sole Sandal, Nude. $825
- Gianvito Rossi Leopard-Print Calf Hair Cross-Strap Sandal. $995
- Jimmy Choo Lee Studded Double-Band Sandal, Black-Silver. $1195
- Stuart Weitzman Showgirl Ankle-Cuff Sandal, Night. $450
– Low Heel and Flat Shoes. There are so many women that don’t care for or can’t wear high heels. Low-heeled shoes are always in style as well, so there are many shoe selections with low heels by the majority of women that like to walk comfortably.
- Christian Louboutin Ares Leather Red Sole Espadrille, Black. $625
- Oscar de la Renta Amber Kilty Lace-Up Oxford, Black-Silver. $890
- Prada Napa Leather Platform Espadrille, Naturale. $650
- Prada Suede Oxford w-Cork Sole, White (Bianco). $950
- Tod’s Heaven Laccetto Colorblock Loafer. $495
- Valentino Rockstud Cage Watercolor Ballerina Flat. $1095
So look at these amazing shoes, you will have the capacity to discover a couple of shoes that you like and would need to wear.
Preview and get a refreshing new combination of shoes to praise for two seasons!
Photo Source: bergdorfgoodman.com
Givenchy Pre-Fall 2015.
Julia Roberts wore Givenchy at the SAG Awards 2015.