The Beverly Center, Southern California’s premier fashion destination, actress Jaime King, actor Jack Falahee (How To Get Away With Murder), Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Taubman Centers, Inc. Chairman and CEO Robert Taubman, Taubman Centers, Inc. Chief Operating Officer William Taubman, Architect Massimiliano Fuksas, DJ Michelle Pesce, and others celebrated the Future of Fashion and the Iconic Beverly Center, which the Beverly Center unveiled the vision for their long-awaited renovation at an invitation- only event.
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti joined Taubman Centers, Inc.’s Robert and William Taubman for the presentation of the iconic locations re-imagined plans. Renowned architect Massimiliano Fuksas was also in attendance to introduce his designs, and celebrity chef Michael Mina will share the future of dining at the new Beverly Center.
- Jaime King wore a Wolford sweater under a red Tory Burch jumpsuit with a Roger Vivier shoes, a Celine bracelet and Vita Fede earrings. Jaime shared her excitement over the new living wall feature that will be a part of Beverly Center’s exterior due to her love of nature.
- Jack Falahee shared that Beverly Center holds a special place in his memory as it’s the first place he got recognized after How To Get Away With Murder debuted, while he was shopping for underwear at Uniqlo!
- Taubman Centers, Inc.’s Chairman and CEO Robert Taumban, Taubman Center’s Inc.’s Chief Operating Officer William Taubman and Architect Massimiliano Fuksas presented the renderings depicting the future of Beverly Center during a short presentation.
- Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said of the renovation, “Tonight is one of those hinges in history when we re-imagine a city and I want to thank Bobby and Billy [Taubman] for the faith they have in this town.”
- Additional attendees included DJ Michelle Pesce who entertained guests during the after-party, as well as Niki Koss (Famous in Love), Violett Beane (The Flash) and influential LA bloggers including author Katherine Schwarzenegger (@katherineschwarzenegger), Eugenie Grey (@feralcreature), Sonya Esman (@classisinternal), Jenny Bernheim (@margoandme), and Jessi Malay (@jessimalay).